Perun Slavic god wooden statue
Perun Slavic god wooden statue
The wooden sculpture of life and protection
Purchasing the wooden Perun statue from my collection, means to bring back the distant past to your home. This original handmade item, inspired by the symbols and features from Slavic mythology. Wondering why it is so significant and if you should have one?
According to Slavic mythology, the world is represented a sacred tree, or the life tree possessing the power of eternal and renewing energy. This wood carved figurine is made from Birtch tree with a touch of Slavic art style. The image of god Perun is accurately curved on the statue. Slavs believed in Perun as a powerful god of thunder, protector of mankind and the patron of warriors. The commonly used name for such wooden sculptures in Slavic mythology was "Chur" (Чур). Our ancestors considered it to be the best protection for their inhabitants against evil and natural disasters (lightning). The other symbol depicted on statue is Fern Blossom (also called the "Perun bloom" ). This is a Slavic protective element that protects against evil forces and makes it possible to find hidden treasures
Everyone who wishes to bring up a hidden power of Slavic culture, must decorate its own dwelling with the Perun wooden sculpture. It may have become your personal source of an energy that heal, protect and inspire.
Description of Perun figure:
- Wood carved figure.
- Made from Birch tree
- It`s ready for shipping in 2-5 working days.
- Average weight : 80-100 g.
- The height is 6 inch | 15 cm.
Ring size guide, international ring size chart
I use a US standard guideline when sizing rings as default.
Since the rings in my store are made to order, taking into account the size of the client - to determine the size of the ring to order, you can use the international ring size chart bellow:
Ring size chart
|Inside Diameter||Inside Circumference||Sizes|
|MM||Inches||MM||Inches||British & Australian||US & Canada||French||German||Swiss|
|16.51||0.650||51.87||02.04||M||6||52 3/4||16 1/2||12 3/4|
|16.71||0.658||52.50||02.07||M 1/2||6 1/4||-||-||-|
|17.13||0.674||53.82||2.12||N 1/2||6 3/4||-||-||-|
|17.35||0.683||54.51||2.15||O||7||55 1/4||17 1/4||15 1/4|
|17.45||0.687||54.82||2.16||O 1/2||7 1/4||-||-||-|
|17.75||0.699||55.76||2.20||P||7 1/2||56 1/2||17 3/4||16 1/2|
|17.97||0.707||56.45||2.22||P 1/2||7 3/4||-||-||-|
|18.19||0.716||57.15||2.25||Q||8||57 3/4||18||17 3/4|
|18.35||0.722||57.65||2.27||Q 1/2||8 1/4||-||-||-|
|18.53||0.729||58.21||2.29||Q 3/4||8 1/2||-||18 1/2||-|
|18.69||0.736||58.72||2.31||R 1/4||8 3/4||-||-||-|
|18.80||0.740||59.06||2.32||R 1/2||8 7/8||-||-||-|
|19.10||0.752||60.00||2.36||S||9 1/8||60 1/4||-||20 1/4|
|19.22||0.757||60.38||2.38||S 1/4||9 1/4||-||-||-|
|19.31||0.760||60.66||2.39||S 1/2||9 3/8||-||-||-|
|19.41||0.764||60.98||2.40||S 3/4||9 1/2||-||19 1/2||-|
|19.51||0.768||61.29||2.41||T||9 5/8||61 1/2||-||21 1/2|
|19.62||0.772||61.64||2.43||T 1/4||9 3/4||-||-||-|
|20.02||0.788||62.89||2.48||U||10 1/4||62 3/4||-||22 3/4|
|20.20||0.797||63.46||2.50||U 1/2||10 1/2||-||20 1/4||-|
|20.32||0.800||63.84||2.51||V||10 5/8||63||-||23 3/4|
|20.44||0.805||64.21||2.53||V 1/4||10 3/4||-||-||-|
|20.68||0.814||64.97||2.56||V 1/2||11||-||20 3/4||-|
|20.85||0.821||65.50||2.58||W 1/4||11 1/4||-||-||-|
|20.94||0.824||65.78||2.59||W 1/2||11 3/8||-||-||-|
|21.08||0.830||66.22||2.61||W 3/4||11 1/2||-||21||-|
|21.18||0.834||66.54||2.62||X||11 5/8||66 1/4||-||26 1/4|
|21.24||0.836||66.73||2.63||X 1/4||11 3/4||-||-||-|
|21.30||0.839||66.92||2.64||X 1/2||11 7/8||-||-||-|
|21.49||0.846||67.51||2.66||Y||12||67 1/2||21 1/4||27 1/2|
|21.69||0.854||68.14||2.68||Y 1/2||12 1/4||-||-||-|
|21.89||0.862||68.77||2.71||Z||12 1/2||68 3/4||21 3/4||28 3/4|
|22.10||0.870||69.43||2.73||Z +1/2||12 3/4||-||-||-|
|22.69||0.893||71.28||2.81||Z+2||13 1/2||72 1/4||22 1/2||-|
You can determine the size of the ring yourself using tips from the Internet. But I highly recommend trying on your ring finger size at your local jewelry store for greater accuracy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Custom and personalized orders
- If you want to make a personal order, just write me convo about it. I will be glad to make a personal order for you.
How to take care of your jewelry?
It`s simple - you can read my jewelry care guides:
- Bronze Jewelry care instructions
- Silver Plated Jewelry care instructions
- Sterling Silver Jewelry Care Instructions
Gift wrapping and packaging
- All my jewelry (rings, pendants, necklaces) items packed in wooden jewelry box with my logo.
- Except beads, combs, craft supplies and other accessories - its shipped in standard post packing.
When my order will be shipped?
- The items in stock are ready for shipping in 1 - 5 working days.
- But, there are many items made to order such as ring and personaseble necklaces. I do my best to manufacture it As Soon As Possible, but be note the items made to order ready for shipping in 5 - 15 working days.
Return & refund
- If you receive an item in good condition but for some reason you want
- to send it back and get a refund, shipping costs are not refundable.
- Refund will be provided after receiving the item.
- If you are not happy or if you have any problem please contact me
- before leaving negative feedback and I'll try to resolve the problem.
- Refund will be provide after receiving the undamaged item.
The similarity of things may differ from the photo
- All items in my shop are hand crafted, so items are no 100% identical. Products may vary slightly, you may not even notice this, but I warned you)). The color and shade of the item may differ depending on your screen settings.
Tracking data for European clients
- I use UkrPoshta shipping service that allows to deliver items through EU in 7 - 21 working days. Usualy parcel delivers in 2 weeks, but can be delays on customs.
Tracking data for USA and Canada clients
- I use UkrPoshta shipping service that allows to deliver items to US and Canada in 7 - 21 working days. Usualy parcel delivers in 3 weeks.
Tracking data for Australia and Oceania clients
- I use UkrPoshta shipping service that allows to deliver items to US and Canada in 7 - 21 working days. Usualy parcel delivers in 3 - 4 weeks.
If you still need help then please contact us.