Helm of awe ring from bronze
Helm of awe ring from bronze
Rings are made to order.
Legendary shielding ring of Helm of Awe symbol
Ready to wear something noble? Reach out to ancient gods and get your personal amulet for guidance. You won’t regret wearing this original piece of art on your finger. For decades signet rings are considered valuable accessories for the men and women all over the continents.
Meaningful and gorgeous, this Nordic ring is made from Italian Bronze Solid by hand casting. The legendary Aegishjalmur (“Helm of awe”) symbol is proudly presented in the center of the ring. Glorious transitions between the shades of Bronze make the image look stunning and noticeable. Vikings believed in the sacred power of that symbol, so they depicted on their body and armor Aegishjalmur in order to received victory during harsh battles. Also, this legendary symbol was mentioned in Edda poetry, where the form of the image compares to the shield that protect the warriors. According to Norse mythology, this symbol was discovered on Dragon Fafhir after he was slayed by Sigurd. In addition, both profiles adorned with curved lines engraved in Germanic art style. This ring will perfectly complement a person who likes likes Nordic, Pagan or Viking jewelry.
Undoubtedly, this rare Nordic ring will serve its owner not only as elegant accessory, but also as a powerful tool to protect from enemies. If you’re willing to discover more jewelries, you may consider custom made signet rings from high-quality bronze, silver plated bronze or Sterling silver material available in my shop.
Description of Helm of awe bronze ring:
- Material: Italian bronze solid (88 % Copper, 12% Tin)
- The ring is made for order.
- It`s ready for shipping in 5-15 working days.
- Average weight : 15-18 g.
- Shipping in cardboard with logo box.
Ring size guide, international ring size chart
I use a US standard guideline when sizing rings as default.
Since the rings in my store are made to order, taking into account the size of the client - to determine the size of the ring to order, you can use the international ring size chart bellow:
Ring size chart
|Inside Diameter||Inside Circumference||Sizes|
|MM||Inches||MM||Inches||British & Australian||US & Canada||French||German||Swiss|
|16.51||0.650||51.87||02.04||M||6||52 3/4||16 1/2||12 3/4|
|16.71||0.658||52.50||02.07||M 1/2||6 1/4||-||-||-|
|17.13||0.674||53.82||2.12||N 1/2||6 3/4||-||-||-|
|17.35||0.683||54.51||2.15||O||7||55 1/4||17 1/4||15 1/4|
|17.45||0.687||54.82||2.16||O 1/2||7 1/4||-||-||-|
|17.75||0.699||55.76||2.20||P||7 1/2||56 1/2||17 3/4||16 1/2|
|17.97||0.707||56.45||2.22||P 1/2||7 3/4||-||-||-|
|18.19||0.716||57.15||2.25||Q||8||57 3/4||18||17 3/4|
|18.35||0.722||57.65||2.27||Q 1/2||8 1/4||-||-||-|
|18.53||0.729||58.21||2.29||Q 3/4||8 1/2||-||18 1/2||-|
|18.69||0.736||58.72||2.31||R 1/4||8 3/4||-||-||-|
|18.80||0.740||59.06||2.32||R 1/2||8 7/8||-||-||-|
|19.10||0.752||60.00||2.36||S||9 1/8||60 1/4||-||20 1/4|
|19.22||0.757||60.38||2.38||S 1/4||9 1/4||-||-||-|
|19.31||0.760||60.66||2.39||S 1/2||9 3/8||-||-||-|
|19.41||0.764||60.98||2.40||S 3/4||9 1/2||-||19 1/2||-|
|19.51||0.768||61.29||2.41||T||9 5/8||61 1/2||-||21 1/2|
|19.62||0.772||61.64||2.43||T 1/4||9 3/4||-||-||-|
|20.02||0.788||62.89||2.48||U||10 1/4||62 3/4||-||22 3/4|
|20.20||0.797||63.46||2.50||U 1/2||10 1/2||-||20 1/4||-|
|20.32||0.800||63.84||2.51||V||10 5/8||63||-||23 3/4|
|20.44||0.805||64.21||2.53||V 1/4||10 3/4||-||-||-|
|20.68||0.814||64.97||2.56||V 1/2||11||-||20 3/4||-|
|20.85||0.821||65.50||2.58||W 1/4||11 1/4||-||-||-|
|20.94||0.824||65.78||2.59||W 1/2||11 3/8||-||-||-|
|21.08||0.830||66.22||2.61||W 3/4||11 1/2||-||21||-|
|21.18||0.834||66.54||2.62||X||11 5/8||66 1/4||-||26 1/4|
|21.24||0.836||66.73||2.63||X 1/4||11 3/4||-||-||-|
|21.30||0.839||66.92||2.64||X 1/2||11 7/8||-||-||-|
|21.49||0.846||67.51||2.66||Y||12||67 1/2||21 1/4||27 1/2|
|21.69||0.854||68.14||2.68||Y 1/2||12 1/4||-||-||-|
|21.89||0.862||68.77||2.71||Z||12 1/2||68 3/4||21 3/4||28 3/4|
|22.10||0.870||69.43||2.73||Z +1/2||12 3/4||-||-||-|
|22.69||0.893||71.28||2.81||Z+2||13 1/2||72 1/4||22 1/2||-|
You can determine the size of the ring yourself using tips from the Internet. But I highly recommend trying on your ring finger size at your local jewelry store for greater accuracy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Custom and personalized orders
- If you want to make a personal order, just write me convo about it. I will be glad to make a personal order for you.
How to take care of your jewelry?
It`s simple - you can read my jewelry care guides:
- Bronze Jewelry care instructions
- Silver Plated Jewelry care instructions
- Sterling Silver Jewelry Care Instructions
Gift wrapping and packaging
- All my jewelry (rings, pendants, necklaces) items packed in wooden jewelry box with my logo.
- Except beads, combs, craft supplies and other accessories - its shipped in standard post packing.
When my order will be shipped?
- The items in stock are ready for shipping in 1 - 5 working days.
- But, there are many items made to order such as ring and personaseble necklaces. I do my best to manufacture it As Soon As Possible, but be note the items made to order ready for shipping in 5 - 15 working days.
Return & refund
- If you receive an item in good condition but for some reason you want
- to send it back and get a refund, shipping costs are not refundable.
- Refund will be provided after receiving the item.
- If you are not happy or if you have any problem please contact me
- before leaving negative feedback and I'll try to resolve the problem.
- Refund will be provide after receiving the undamaged item.
The similarity of things may differ from the photo
- All items in my shop are hand crafted, so items are no 100% identical. Products may vary slightly, you may not even notice this, but I warned you)). The color and shade of the item may differ depending on your screen settings.
Tracking data for European clients
- I use UkrPoshta shipping service that allows to deliver items through EU in 7 - 21 working days. Usualy parcel delivers in 2 weeks, but can be delays on customs.
Tracking data for USA and Canada clients
- I use UkrPoshta shipping service that allows to deliver items to US and Canada in 7 - 21 working days. Usualy parcel delivers in 3 weeks.
Tracking data for Australia and Oceania clients
- I use UkrPoshta shipping service that allows to deliver items to US and Canada in 7 - 21 working days. Usualy parcel delivers in 3 - 4 weeks.
If you still need help then please contact us.