Drakkar belt buckle from bronze
Drakkar belt buckle from bronze
Vikings work and travel from 792 A.D.
Get for yourself an exclusive belt buckle with one the most recognizable symbol of the fearless medieval warriors. Just as the appearance of these ships close to the borders scared Europeans to death, wearing a belt with an image of that kind guarantees you’ll be noticed and respected.
This Viking belt buckle casted in Bronze and had been processed manually with attention to every detail. The design is based on the rich history and experience of the Scandinavian craftsmanship masters. On this buckle, thoroughly engraved the image of the Drakkar ship with raven banner. Long and undefeated, they were the famous fast and practical ships for the battles. The name itself connected the mythical dragons. As the gesture of honor, the cutted dragon heads were placed to the nose of the Drakkar. In addition, the other side of the buckle embellished by sign "Work and travel from 792 A.D.", which dates back to the dawn of Viking civilization.
The buckle is a perfect choice for creating your Viking stye look. Attach this handmade buckle to your leather belt, and voyage seven seas like a brave Viking to make it to your life goals.
Description of Drakkar belt buckle:
- Material: Italian bronze solid (88 % Copper, 12% Tin)
- It`s ready for shipping in 1-5 working days.
- Staple width: up to 45 mm | 1 3/4 inch wide
- Staple width 50 mm
- Buckle diameter: 69 mm | 2 3/4 inch
- Weight: 120 gm | 4.23 oz
Ring size guide, international ring size chart
I use a US standard guideline when sizing rings as default.
Since the rings in my store are made to order, taking into account the size of the client - to determine the size of the ring to order, you can use the international ring size chart bellow:
Ring size chart
|Inside Diameter||Inside Circumference||Sizes|
|MM||Inches||MM||Inches||British & Australian||US & Canada||French||German||Swiss|
|16.51||0.650||51.87||02.04||M||6||52 3/4||16 1/2||12 3/4|
|16.71||0.658||52.50||02.07||M 1/2||6 1/4||-||-||-|
|17.13||0.674||53.82||2.12||N 1/2||6 3/4||-||-||-|
|17.35||0.683||54.51||2.15||O||7||55 1/4||17 1/4||15 1/4|
|17.45||0.687||54.82||2.16||O 1/2||7 1/4||-||-||-|
|17.75||0.699||55.76||2.20||P||7 1/2||56 1/2||17 3/4||16 1/2|
|17.97||0.707||56.45||2.22||P 1/2||7 3/4||-||-||-|
|18.19||0.716||57.15||2.25||Q||8||57 3/4||18||17 3/4|
|18.35||0.722||57.65||2.27||Q 1/2||8 1/4||-||-||-|
|18.53||0.729||58.21||2.29||Q 3/4||8 1/2||-||18 1/2||-|
|18.69||0.736||58.72||2.31||R 1/4||8 3/4||-||-||-|
|18.80||0.740||59.06||2.32||R 1/2||8 7/8||-||-||-|
|19.10||0.752||60.00||2.36||S||9 1/8||60 1/4||-||20 1/4|
|19.22||0.757||60.38||2.38||S 1/4||9 1/4||-||-||-|
|19.31||0.760||60.66||2.39||S 1/2||9 3/8||-||-||-|
|19.41||0.764||60.98||2.40||S 3/4||9 1/2||-||19 1/2||-|
|19.51||0.768||61.29||2.41||T||9 5/8||61 1/2||-||21 1/2|
|19.62||0.772||61.64||2.43||T 1/4||9 3/4||-||-||-|
|20.02||0.788||62.89||2.48||U||10 1/4||62 3/4||-||22 3/4|
|20.20||0.797||63.46||2.50||U 1/2||10 1/2||-||20 1/4||-|
|20.32||0.800||63.84||2.51||V||10 5/8||63||-||23 3/4|
|20.44||0.805||64.21||2.53||V 1/4||10 3/4||-||-||-|
|20.68||0.814||64.97||2.56||V 1/2||11||-||20 3/4||-|
|20.85||0.821||65.50||2.58||W 1/4||11 1/4||-||-||-|
|20.94||0.824||65.78||2.59||W 1/2||11 3/8||-||-||-|
|21.08||0.830||66.22||2.61||W 3/4||11 1/2||-||21||-|
|21.18||0.834||66.54||2.62||X||11 5/8||66 1/4||-||26 1/4|
|21.24||0.836||66.73||2.63||X 1/4||11 3/4||-||-||-|
|21.30||0.839||66.92||2.64||X 1/2||11 7/8||-||-||-|
|21.49||0.846||67.51||2.66||Y||12||67 1/2||21 1/4||27 1/2|
|21.69||0.854||68.14||2.68||Y 1/2||12 1/4||-||-||-|
|21.89||0.862||68.77||2.71||Z||12 1/2||68 3/4||21 3/4||28 3/4|
|22.10||0.870||69.43||2.73||Z +1/2||12 3/4||-||-||-|
|22.69||0.893||71.28||2.81||Z+2||13 1/2||72 1/4||22 1/2||-|
You can determine the size of the ring yourself using tips from the Internet. But I highly recommend trying on your ring finger size at your local jewelry store for greater accuracy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Custom and personalized orders
- If you want to make a personal order, just write me convo about it. I will be glad to make a personal order for you.
How to take care of your jewelry?
It`s simple - you can read my jewelry care guides:
- Bronze Jewelry care instructions
- Silver Plated Jewelry care instructions
- Sterling Silver Jewelry Care Instructions
Gift wrapping and packaging
- All my jewelry (rings, pendants, necklaces) items packed in wooden jewelry box with my logo.
- Except beads, combs, craft supplies and other accessories - its shipped in standard post packing.
When my order will be shipped?
- The items in stock are ready for shipping in 1 - 5 working days.
- But, there are many items made to order such as ring and personaseble necklaces. I do my best to manufacture it As Soon As Possible, but be note the items made to order ready for shipping in 5 - 15 working days.
Return & refund
- If you receive an item in good condition but for some reason you want
- to send it back and get a refund, shipping costs are not refundable.
- Refund will be provided after receiving the item.
- If you are not happy or if you have any problem please contact me
- before leaving negative feedback and I'll try to resolve the problem.
- Refund will be provide after receiving the undamaged item.
The similarity of things may differ from the photo
- All items in my shop are hand crafted, so items are no 100% identical. Products may vary slightly, you may not even notice this, but I warned you)). The color and shade of the item may differ depending on your screen settings.
Tracking data for European clients
- I use UkrPoshta shipping service that allows to deliver items through EU in 7 - 21 working days. Usualy parcel delivers in 2 weeks, but can be delays on customs.
Tracking data for USA and Canada clients
- I use UkrPoshta shipping service that allows to deliver items to US and Canada in 7 - 21 working days. Usualy parcel delivers in 3 weeks.
Tracking data for Australia and Oceania clients
- I use UkrPoshta shipping service that allows to deliver items to US and Canada in 7 - 21 working days. Usualy parcel delivers in 3 - 4 weeks.
If you still need help then please contact us.