Odin silver massive ring
Odin silver massive ring
Odin’s massive ring of transformation and enourmous strength
Do you desire to receive an extraordinary jewelry that empowers you just from wearing it? You are about to purchase a significant ring inspired by Vikings. Being made by the right hands it will evoke the mysterious power and help you to transform your life every single day!
The Odin signet ring is made from Silver solid (925 Ag) by hand casting. The precious quality material guarantees you comfortable fit and durability no matter what adventures awaits you. The unusual design of this Viking signet ring attracts from the first sight. In the center of the ring, there is a stunning depiction of Odin’s image, the main God in Norse mythology. From the both sides, there are spread wings symbolizing two glorious ravens. These iconic birds considered to be Odin’s loyal companions. Traditionally, Huginn and Muginn symbolizes the thought and memory as well as loyalty. It is a well-known fact that Odin was a shapelifter. He could change a shape, falling into some kind of trance that helped him to take a form of animal or another person. In addition, you may find the Valknut symbol on the Odin’s helmet, as a sign of strength and respect to the fallen warriors.
This signet ring devoted to God of War and wisdom will become a real piece of treasure in your Viking collection. The admires of custom Viking jewelry will be definitely intrigued by the legendary design of this massive ring.
Description of Odin massive silver ring:
- Material : Sterling silver solid (92.5% silver, 7.5% copper).
- The ring is made for order.
- Average weight (depends on size): +/- 24 gm or 0.84 oz
- The ring is ready for shipping in 5-15 working days.
- Shipping in wooden jewelry box.
Ring size guide, international ring size chart
I use a US standard guideline when sizing rings as default.
Since the rings in my store are made to order, taking into account the size of the client - to determine the size of the ring to order, you can use the international ring size chart bellow:
Ring size chart
|Inside Diameter||Inside Circumference||Sizes|
|MM||Inches||MM||Inches||British & Australian||US & Canada||French||German||Swiss|
|16.51||0.650||51.87||02.04||M||6||52 3/4||16 1/2||12 3/4|
|16.71||0.658||52.50||02.07||M 1/2||6 1/4||-||-||-|
|17.13||0.674||53.82||2.12||N 1/2||6 3/4||-||-||-|
|17.35||0.683||54.51||2.15||O||7||55 1/4||17 1/4||15 1/4|
|17.45||0.687||54.82||2.16||O 1/2||7 1/4||-||-||-|
|17.75||0.699||55.76||2.20||P||7 1/2||56 1/2||17 3/4||16 1/2|
|17.97||0.707||56.45||2.22||P 1/2||7 3/4||-||-||-|
|18.19||0.716||57.15||2.25||Q||8||57 3/4||18||17 3/4|
|18.35||0.722||57.65||2.27||Q 1/2||8 1/4||-||-||-|
|18.53||0.729||58.21||2.29||Q 3/4||8 1/2||-||18 1/2||-|
|18.69||0.736||58.72||2.31||R 1/4||8 3/4||-||-||-|
|18.80||0.740||59.06||2.32||R 1/2||8 7/8||-||-||-|
|19.10||0.752||60.00||2.36||S||9 1/8||60 1/4||-||20 1/4|
|19.22||0.757||60.38||2.38||S 1/4||9 1/4||-||-||-|
|19.31||0.760||60.66||2.39||S 1/2||9 3/8||-||-||-|
|19.41||0.764||60.98||2.40||S 3/4||9 1/2||-||19 1/2||-|
|19.51||0.768||61.29||2.41||T||9 5/8||61 1/2||-||21 1/2|
|19.62||0.772||61.64||2.43||T 1/4||9 3/4||-||-||-|
|20.02||0.788||62.89||2.48||U||10 1/4||62 3/4||-||22 3/4|
|20.20||0.797||63.46||2.50||U 1/2||10 1/2||-||20 1/4||-|
|20.32||0.800||63.84||2.51||V||10 5/8||63||-||23 3/4|
|20.44||0.805||64.21||2.53||V 1/4||10 3/4||-||-||-|
|20.68||0.814||64.97||2.56||V 1/2||11||-||20 3/4||-|
|20.85||0.821||65.50||2.58||W 1/4||11 1/4||-||-||-|
|20.94||0.824||65.78||2.59||W 1/2||11 3/8||-||-||-|
|21.08||0.830||66.22||2.61||W 3/4||11 1/2||-||21||-|
|21.18||0.834||66.54||2.62||X||11 5/8||66 1/4||-||26 1/4|
|21.24||0.836||66.73||2.63||X 1/4||11 3/4||-||-||-|
|21.30||0.839||66.92||2.64||X 1/2||11 7/8||-||-||-|
|21.49||0.846||67.51||2.66||Y||12||67 1/2||21 1/4||27 1/2|
|21.69||0.854||68.14||2.68||Y 1/2||12 1/4||-||-||-|
|21.89||0.862||68.77||2.71||Z||12 1/2||68 3/4||21 3/4||28 3/4|
|22.10||0.870||69.43||2.73||Z +1/2||12 3/4||-||-||-|
|22.69||0.893||71.28||2.81||Z+2||13 1/2||72 1/4||22 1/2||-|
You can determine the size of the ring yourself using tips from the Internet. But I highly recommend trying on your ring finger size at your local jewelry store for greater accuracy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Custom and personalized orders
- If you want to make a personal order, just write me convo about it. I will be glad to make a personal order for you.
How to take care of your jewelry?
It`s simple - you can read my jewelry care guides:
- Bronze Jewelry care instructions
- Silver Plated Jewelry care instructions
- Sterling Silver Jewelry Care Instructions
Gift wrapping and packaging
- All my jewelry (rings, pendants, necklaces) items packed in wooden jewelry box with my logo.
- Except beads, combs, craft supplies and other accessories - its shipped in standard post packing.
When my order will be shipped?
- The items in stock are ready for shipping in 1 - 5 working days.
- But, there are many items made to order such as ring and personaseble necklaces. I do my best to manufacture it As Soon As Possible, but be note the items made to order ready for shipping in 5 - 15 working days.
Return & refund
- If you receive an item in good condition but for some reason you want
- to send it back and get a refund, shipping costs are not refundable.
- Refund will be provided after receiving the item.
- If you are not happy or if you have any problem please contact me
- before leaving negative feedback and I'll try to resolve the problem.
- Refund will be provide after receiving the undamaged item.
The similarity of things may differ from the photo
- All items in my shop are hand crafted, so items are no 100% identical. Products may vary slightly, you may not even notice this, but I warned you)). The color and shade of the item may differ depending on your screen settings.
Tracking data for European clients
- I use UkrPoshta shipping service that allows to deliver items through EU in 7 - 21 working days. Usualy parcel delivers in 2 weeks, but can be delays on customs.
Tracking data for USA and Canada clients
- I use UkrPoshta shipping service that allows to deliver items to US and Canada in 7 - 21 working days. Usualy parcel delivers in 3 weeks.
Tracking data for Australia and Oceania clients
- I use UkrPoshta shipping service that allows to deliver items to US and Canada in 7 - 21 working days. Usualy parcel delivers in 3 - 4 weeks.
If you still need help then please contact us.