Knight templar helmet paracord bead
Knight templar helmet paracord bead
Knight templar helmet bronze paracord bead
Introducing our stunning paracord bead designed with the iconic Templar helmet! This bead is the perfect addition to any paracord bracelet or necklace. Made from high-quality bronze solid, this bead is durable and perfect for any outdoor activity. The intricate details of the Knight helmet design are sure to catch the eye of any warrior or crusader enthusiast.
This bead is not just a simple accessory, it is a statement piece that adds a touch of style to any paracord project. Use it to make a custom paracord bracelet or necklace that truly represents your personality and interests. This bead can also be used as a knife bead or as a decorative charm on your backpack, keychain, or EDC gear.
Crafted with precision, this paracord bead is a unique and one-of-a-kind item that will stand out among the rest. The Templar helmet design is sure to impress and will make a great gift for anyone interested in military history or medieval times. Add this paracord bead to your collection of paracord charms or use it as the centerpiece of your paracord jewelry.
The bead is designed to fit standard paracord sizes and will work perfectly with any EDC lanyard bead project. Get your hands on this amazing paracord bead and add a touch of warrior spirit to your everyday carry.
Description of Knight templar helmet bead:
- Material: Italian bronze solid (88 % Copper, 12% Tin)
- It`s ready for shipping in 1-5 working days.
Knight templar helmet bead size:
- Height: 20 mm | 7/10 inch
- Width: 15 mm | 1/2 inch
- Weight: 15 gm. | 0,5 oz
Ring size guide, international ring size chart
I use a US standard guideline when sizing rings as default.
Since the rings in my store are made to order, taking into account the size of the client - to determine the size of the ring to order, you can use the international ring size chart bellow:
Ring size chart
|Inside Diameter||Inside Circumference||Sizes|
|MM||Inches||MM||Inches||British & Australian||US & Canada||French||German||Swiss|
|16.51||0.650||51.87||02.04||M||6||52 3/4||16 1/2||12 3/4|
|16.71||0.658||52.50||02.07||M 1/2||6 1/4||-||-||-|
|17.13||0.674||53.82||2.12||N 1/2||6 3/4||-||-||-|
|17.35||0.683||54.51||2.15||O||7||55 1/4||17 1/4||15 1/4|
|17.45||0.687||54.82||2.16||O 1/2||7 1/4||-||-||-|
|17.75||0.699||55.76||2.20||P||7 1/2||56 1/2||17 3/4||16 1/2|
|17.97||0.707||56.45||2.22||P 1/2||7 3/4||-||-||-|
|18.19||0.716||57.15||2.25||Q||8||57 3/4||18||17 3/4|
|18.35||0.722||57.65||2.27||Q 1/2||8 1/4||-||-||-|
|18.53||0.729||58.21||2.29||Q 3/4||8 1/2||-||18 1/2||-|
|18.69||0.736||58.72||2.31||R 1/4||8 3/4||-||-||-|
|18.80||0.740||59.06||2.32||R 1/2||8 7/8||-||-||-|
|19.10||0.752||60.00||2.36||S||9 1/8||60 1/4||-||20 1/4|
|19.22||0.757||60.38||2.38||S 1/4||9 1/4||-||-||-|
|19.31||0.760||60.66||2.39||S 1/2||9 3/8||-||-||-|
|19.41||0.764||60.98||2.40||S 3/4||9 1/2||-||19 1/2||-|
|19.51||0.768||61.29||2.41||T||9 5/8||61 1/2||-||21 1/2|
|19.62||0.772||61.64||2.43||T 1/4||9 3/4||-||-||-|
|20.02||0.788||62.89||2.48||U||10 1/4||62 3/4||-||22 3/4|
|20.20||0.797||63.46||2.50||U 1/2||10 1/2||-||20 1/4||-|
|20.32||0.800||63.84||2.51||V||10 5/8||63||-||23 3/4|
|20.44||0.805||64.21||2.53||V 1/4||10 3/4||-||-||-|
|20.68||0.814||64.97||2.56||V 1/2||11||-||20 3/4||-|
|20.85||0.821||65.50||2.58||W 1/4||11 1/4||-||-||-|
|20.94||0.824||65.78||2.59||W 1/2||11 3/8||-||-||-|
|21.08||0.830||66.22||2.61||W 3/4||11 1/2||-||21||-|
|21.18||0.834||66.54||2.62||X||11 5/8||66 1/4||-||26 1/4|
|21.24||0.836||66.73||2.63||X 1/4||11 3/4||-||-||-|
|21.30||0.839||66.92||2.64||X 1/2||11 7/8||-||-||-|
|21.49||0.846||67.51||2.66||Y||12||67 1/2||21 1/4||27 1/2|
|21.69||0.854||68.14||2.68||Y 1/2||12 1/4||-||-||-|
|21.89||0.862||68.77||2.71||Z||12 1/2||68 3/4||21 3/4||28 3/4|
|22.10||0.870||69.43||2.73||Z +1/2||12 3/4||-||-||-|
|22.69||0.893||71.28||2.81||Z+2||13 1/2||72 1/4||22 1/2||-|
You can determine the size of the ring yourself using tips from the Internet. But I highly recommend trying on your ring finger size at your local jewelry store for greater accuracy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Custom and personalized orders
- If you want to make a personal order, just write me convo about it. I will be glad to make a personal order for you.
How to take care of your jewelry?
It`s simple - you can read my jewelry care guides:
- Bronze Jewelry care instructions
- Silver Plated Jewelry care instructions
- Sterling Silver Jewelry Care Instructions
Gift wrapping and packaging
- All my jewelry (rings, pendants, necklaces) items packed in wooden jewelry box with my logo.
- Except beads, combs, craft supplies and other accessories - its shipped in standard post packing.
When my order will be shipped?
- The items in stock are ready for shipping in 1 - 5 working days.
- But, there are many items made to order such as ring and personaseble necklaces. I do my best to manufacture it As Soon As Possible, but be note the items made to order ready for shipping in 5 - 15 working days.
Return & refund
- If you receive an item in good condition but for some reason you want
- to send it back and get a refund, shipping costs are not refundable.
- Refund will be provided after receiving the item.
- If you are not happy or if you have any problem please contact me
- before leaving negative feedback and I'll try to resolve the problem.
- Refund will be provide after receiving the undamaged item.
The similarity of things may differ from the photo
- All items in my shop are hand crafted, so items are no 100% identical. Products may vary slightly, you may not even notice this, but I warned you)). The color and shade of the item may differ depending on your screen settings.
Tracking data for European clients
- I use UkrPoshta shipping service that allows to deliver items through EU in 7 - 21 working days. Usualy parcel delivers in 2 weeks, but can be delays on customs.
Tracking data for USA and Canada clients
- I use UkrPoshta shipping service that allows to deliver items to US and Canada in 7 - 21 working days. Usualy parcel delivers in 3 weeks.
Tracking data for Australia and Oceania clients
- I use UkrPoshta shipping service that allows to deliver items to US and Canada in 7 - 21 working days. Usualy parcel delivers in 3 - 4 weeks.
If you still need help then please contact us.